Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Vintage Goods

My sister, the baby, and I ventured out to the flea market this morning. Oh my goodness, was today the most absolutely perfect weather day? We had a great time. The baby was well behaved until the very end, but then we just took turns carrying his heavy behind around, which he just loved. Better people-watching view, I guess! I found a lot of lovely vintage enamel flower pins. There they are drying out in the sun after I cleaned them up. I took some great photos and then listed them all on Etsy today. Stop on by my new Etsy shop called One Cozy Nest, where I'll be selling all of my items from now on. I'll slowly transfer my handbags and baby goods over to this shop as my listings expire. After my trip to Adamstown, PA next weekend, I'm sure there will be lots more new stuff for sale! On another Etsy note, I'm happy to report that my two vintage fabric buntings sold today! I had so much fun making them. I sure hope they find their way into some adorable little baby's room. I'll have to make some more to restock.

2 comments:

oliver rain said...

Love the enamel pins and wishing I had some great flea markets to attend. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

My arms still hurt from carrying that load you call a baby:)