Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Custom Handbag

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my latest creation with you. You may remember a few weeks ago I posted about eco-friendly dog beds made by Etsy seller Anniessweatshop. Well, she asked me if I wanted to do a trade with her! Of course I accepted and created this beautiful set. It's made from my "cammo femme" fabric and has a nice secure zipper closure. The matching case is like my artist's pouches, except it's deeper for her sunglasses. I hope she likes it...and if you're reading, Annie, I hope you forgive me for making you wait so long. Your doe beds are adorable and I can't wait to get mine and let Guinness crawl in and take a nice snooze. I'll send pics!

On another note, my vintage enamel flower pins have been really popular on Etsy! I've sold all but two so far. I've had these things for a few years now and occasionally I'd sell one but they're selling like hotcakes these days! I promise to pick up many more next weekend when my sister take our much deserved girls weekend away. We're staying at a lovely bed & breakfast called Living Spring Farm. The house is a 200 year old stone farmhouse located in Adamstown, PA (supposedly the antiques capital of the US). They have a little pony named Sammy that I'm really looking forward to meeting! He's so cute. Reminds me of Donkey from Shrek for some reason. Haha!

4 comments:

joshua said...

I gotta say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.

Congrats, Mandy! Take these words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Michele said...

Hi Mandy! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope your little one's teething gets better. Do you have teething tablets? They are all natural and you can get them from anywhere, like walmart in the baby section. They were a life saver for me. Have a wonderful girls weekend!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Maybe we will ahve a few drinks and take Sammy for a ride!
Tracy

Mandy said...

Tracy...do you really want to subject that poor little pony, Sammy, to our wide loads??? PETA would be on our asses fo' sho'!!