Monday, February 9, 2009

{Life's Guilty Pleasures}

Here are a few of my "guilty pleasures"...for dinner last night I had peanut butter and jelly crackers and a glass of ice cold milk. Not exactly the healthiest of meals, but boy did it hit the spot.
My husband buys me flowers for no reason. I'm not sure why I feel guilty telling people that he does this, but I do. I'm no fancy schmancy gal either...the cheap supermarket flowers do me just fine!

Vintage linens and fabrics crowd my craft room. I have no idea what to do with it all but I love knowing that I have it.
I've also started to become drawn and addicted to paper ephemera...especially if it has numbers on it. Why? I have no idea.

I am constantly on a mission to make something better...as if everything in my house needs to be fixed, straightened, painted, or organized. I can never let well enough alone. My latest project was to turn this area of my kitchen into a well-functioning work station.

I recently chopped off all of my hair. When 2009 rolled around I had had enough and I don't know if I'll ever go back, much to the dismay of my husband. For some reason, I feel sexier and more confident.

And finally...I go ice skating with my friends during our lunch breaks. We have such a good time and for once I'm not hanging onto the hopes of an early Spring.

No comments: